October 25, 2015 tjroeng 0
An ensemble of musicians and singers, many of whom can trace their ancestry to Malacca Portuguese mestizos who left as slaves, are back to reconnect their long-lost links to the historical city. WHEN the Dutch conquered Malacca from the Portuguese in 1641, they captured boatloads of slaves and took them to Batavia (now Jakarta). […]More
- SRI WIDADI MENGALIR BERSAMA KERONCONG on
- ENDANG SETYAWATI, PENYANYI KERONCONG KONDANG DI NEGERI BELANDA on
- Lagu Bengawan Solo, Sebuah Simbolisasi-emosi on
- Keroncong: Dari Akulturasi Hingga Nasionalisme demi Kejayaan Bangsa dan Negara on
- We Cen Yu Mengubah Hidup Didi Kempot on
- Informasi on
- Kisah Cinta, tak pernah layu dimakan waktu on
TJROENG @ TWITTER
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @tjroeng on twitter.